A Professional Settlement Agent for Perth Residential & Commercial Properties
Choosing an affiliated Conveyancer is an important part of your decision when selecting an Agent to carry out your conveyancing needs. That's why we choose to be an affiliated member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers. It provides further peace of mind to our clients. In addition, Ritz is focused on three simple principles when it comes to our clients:
- Experience We have more than 22 years experience in the industry and a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of property conveyancing.
- Service We are dedicated to delivering results to our clients through excellent service.
- Satisfaction Our highest priority is your complete satisfaction with every aspect of our work.
Range of services
- Residential property settlements
- Vacant Land settlements
- Commercial / Industrial property settlements
- Strata Titled property settlements
- Survivorship / Transmission Applications
- Related Party Transactions
- Private Sales
- Transfers pursuant to family court orders
- Amending names and other details on the Certificate of Title
- Title Searches
- Document Lodgement
Considerations when choosing a Settlement Agent
- Choose a Settlement Agent independent to the one that the other party to the transaction has nominated. This will avoid a conflict of interest and we can therefore act for you solely and in the best interest of you at all times.
- Penalty Interest could be charged to you if your settlement is delayed. Ensure that your Settlement Agent is competent and experienced to avoid any penalties being charged.
- Property is one of the biggest investments in your lifetimes, so please be mindful of placing your asset in the hand of professionals, rather than base your decision on price alone.